Laura K. McIver, FAAM, Board Certified
Laura K. McIver is board certified with the AAM, has been practicing since 1996 and has performed thousands of procedures. Her extensive experience allows her to artfully enhance each client's natural beauty with warmth, confidence and expertise.
Lasting Looks Permanent Makeup prides itself in giving you a naturally enhanced look that lasts with quality techniques. Our techniques produce permanent eyeliner that creates the illusion of fuller and thicker eyelashes. The delicate hair stroke technique will result in permanent eyebrows looking much softer and more natural. Our techniques for the permanent lip line and full lip will also produce a natural, soft appearance. Lasting Looks will give you the most natural looking results available in the permanent cosmetic industry today. Let us do for you what we have done for thousands of our clients.
Lasting Looks has been serving the State of Florida with quality permanent makeup since 1996.
Call Laura Mclver's office directly and mention that you found her at Ocala Plastic Surgery.
Laura services our Ocala and Villages locations.
Lasting Looks Permanent Makeup, Inc.
Toll Free: 866-207-7775
Commonly Asked Questions:
- Is This The Same As A Tattoo? Yes, both are permanent. With "permanent makeup," pigments are lighter and generally need touching up within three to five years. Results will depend on age, skin tone, body chemistry, sun exposure, and exfoliation.
- Is It Painful? A topical anesthetic is applied prior to and during each procedure to numb the epidermis. Since Lasting Looks works under a doctor's supervision, we use prescription anesthetics.
- Is It Affordable? Considering that "permanent makeup" lasts for three to five years before a "touch up" is needed, it is relatively inexpensive. When comparing the amount most women spend on hair styling, color, perms, and normal maintenance, then "permanent makeup" is quite the bargain.
- How Safe Is It? Lasting Looks follows strict hygiene and sterilization procedures that conform to OSHA and CDC (Center for Disease Control) guidelines. Every client is administered an allergy test prior to their procedure.
- What Is The Recovery Period? Most clients can return to normal daily activities immediately. Some clients may experience slight swelling or bruising, but this is usually minimal.
- What If I Want To Change My Makeup? Normal cosmetics may be applied over your "permanent makeup" for color variety. Since we work with your own natural facial features to enhance them to their fullest, no applied makeup is necessary.