James H. Rogers, D.M.D., M.D.
Dr. James H. Rogers is a native Floridian. He received his medical and dental degrees from the University of Florida. He served a residency in general surgery at Shands Hospital in Gainesville and Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, Spartanburg, South Carolina. Dr. Rogers received his plastic surgery training at Tulane University and the Oshner Clinic in New Orleans, Louisiana.
American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Florida Medical Association
- Marion County Medical Society
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Oshner Clinic, New Orleans, Louisiana
General Surgery Residency
- Shands Hospital, Gainesville, Florida
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, Spartanburg, South Carolina